Thursday 28 May 2009

Shopping

Bismillah..
Baru semalam ku tulis ku x suka shopping..
Yup i do not like shopping. Not for me

But i do love to buy it for others especially to my family..
And i dont really care much. That is the thing that i need to fix on.
My friend, she will not only buy the shoes but she will have a look and
check whether it is suit or not, water resistance or not and so on.

Before i went shopping i received a call from Cressida..
Huhuh.. Wats happening..
She told me to go and meet her in the kitchen room..
I dont asked much since i think it just a meet.. nothing much..

However when i went there.......
Then i know that i need to face up the external examiner..
Subhanallah.. at that time, i dont really feel nervous
since he asked me a simple thing that i can answer.. Alhamdulillah
But after that, then it comes the challenge..
He asked me questions on my previous learning year..
Laila ha illallah.... Subhanallah 3x...

To Allah i belong and to Him i will return..

Only Allah knows the best kan..

So to people out there, if you received a call from your department
in out of blue especially after exam, be prepared ok..

Alhamdulillah now i just pray to the One to give me the best result..
And the result will come out unofficially tomorrow!!!!

Pray for us ok!!!

'Dan (ingatlah) ketika Tuhanmu memaklumkan,"Sesungguhnya jika kamu bersyukur, nescaya aku akan menambah(nikmat) kepadamu, tetapi jika kamu mengingkari(nikmat-Ku), maka pasti azab-Ku sangat berat"

Jadi marilah kite mengucap ALHAMDULILLAH SELALU ;)

No comments: