Tuesday 3 November 2009

Moody day

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah..
Today i am a bit moody.. maybe due to my health.. blocking nose.
And after that i fell lazy and dont want to do a single job. just want to have a nice sleep till tomorrow morning..
But then, after praying isyak, i think i cannot be like this since Allah gave me a lot of things that can't even paid with gold or this whole universe (surely can't cause this universe does not belong to me).

I am much much much lucky than people out there. i sometimes wondering why should i have this feeling... There are billions of people out there starving and work hard just to survive each day.. but me.... i have everything (not everything but a very comfortable life). I got scholarship and people paid for me to get my degree and PGCE... Allah chose me to be one who came here in spite of malaysian's students who achieved straight A want and keen and eager to come to overc, but they could not manage to come.. huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..( a very long sighhhhh)..

oklah....may everyone have a high spirit to study..be enthusiasm to study ok;)..insyaAllah

No comments: