Wednesday 24 March 2010

Terus dan berterusan

Bismillah.
Now i have so many things to do. So many...that i dont how to cope with it. InsyaAllah by Allah will i try to do and to finish all of them even tough sometimes i do neglect one things and take the other things the most. Uhuuuuuu. I always tell myself, check the priority first. But then, it will does not go as it plan and I am always spending my time with the other one.

But the other is the most important in this life. It is the thing that determine your life and from there, you will scratch out all of your energy in order for you to gain it.

Still being like this. The state that I am not prefer to be.....

"Teruslah bergerak, hingga kelelahan itu lelah mengikutimu.
Teruslah berlari, hingga kebosanan itu bosan mengejarmu.
Teruslah berjalan, hingga keletihan itu letih bersamamu.
Teruslah bertahan, hingga kefuturan itu futur menyertaimu.
Tetaplah berjaga, hingga kelesuan itu lesu menemanimu."

No comments: