Saturday 25 December 2010

Tomorrow

Salam wbt.
Me currently in Puchong.. Tomorrow morning, i will start an early journey going back to the matriculation as I become one of the judges in the Dikir Barat Competition. After that, I will have my gathering at seremban..

Soon after that, in the nite, I am the judges of clean and beauty competition in the block..

So i am expecting of a very busy day for tomorrow.

On Tuesday, I will have my lecture on chapter 22: Magnetic field. I need to do some revision today as I know tomorrow, I will not have enough time to study.

Apocalypse- this word means 'Kiamat'.
Muslim nowdays took islam as one of the culture that they free to take and let go.. Pray is something that we take for granted. People are not scared of the final judgment and doesnt feel that if they do not perform they prayer they will be punished.

Haiseeeeeee, (sigh...)..

I am scared when i think about future, thinking about my family, thinking of one day i will be asked in front of my lord what i have done when He borrowed me this life..

Words is not enough, as action speak louder than word..Please Ya Allah help us, help us to follow the way that you please too..



42: 20' Barang siapa menghendaki keuntungan di akhirat akan kami tambahkan keuntungannya, dan barang siapa menghendaki keuntungan di dunia kami berikan kepadanya sebahagian keuntungan dunia, tetapi dia tidak akan mendapat bahagian di akhirat'


To Allah we come and to Allah we shall return..

No comments: