Wednesday 24 November 2010

Delighted nite..=)

Salam..

Alhamdulillah, lots of things i studied tonite for chapter 18.. Having listening to the nasyid and in the end reading quran (the meaning) make me miss the usrah..havent had any for nearly 1 month.. the last time in daurah..never seat in a small circle.hehhe...missing greatly..alhamdulillah..but i did not do anything...just the feeling without action taken.. (haishhhhh)

The choice is in my hand.. i am the one who have to decide what i will do next...

A part from that, not so happy day for me this morning..poor my me and my students.. in a sudden, i lost my interest of teaching them because i am really angry to them.anger fills up my mind and heart that make me less rational..

So what should i do? Just ignore the bad behaviour from them or angry without any heart feeling? (that is really difficult for me, as i am a serious person, took things deep inside this beautiful heart..)

Anyhow, hopefully, really hopefully Allah will guide me and control my anger and make my students understand better than me.. insyaAllah :)..

Need to go now because i need to have my sleep..

btw, a very nice song from brother:' Satu perjuangan'

No comments: