Sunday 21 November 2010

In my unit now

Salam wbt..
Just finishing marking lab report and tutorial for my students..
Having some breaks by writing in this blog before i go to perform solah after this.

Alhamdulillah.. although it is tiring but i enjoyed marking their lab report, a lot of interesting discussion written on their paper which in a way shows they did not copy each other and every single of them have things to say and write about the experiment they went.

A part from that, they also wrote stuff i never think will be written on the lab report..hhuhuhu.. I am just thinking of copied some of their discussion as a memory for me in the future.. (kenangan la katakan)..

Nothing much to say.. just enjoyed the day and be thanked to Allah for all the happiness given..

Till then,

Bye2x...

Phrase taken from my student lab report:
1. 'it is no use you flying over a split milk'
2. 'as you make your own bed, so must you lie on it'

Really creative kan..:)

No comments: