Friday 5 November 2010

Real challenge

Bismillah

It's has been a long time since i did not write in this blog. Alhamdulillah live getting better than before. I already 3 month in the matriculation, teaching nearly adult but not so matured students..Huhuh.. Sorry yea my students..'kutuk2' behind your back..

I also have my own car now..=)..smile to world.. welcome WUN to my life.. My simple yet complicated a bit of life..

Alhamdulillah I thanked Allah for all the gives. However, all those material things live my life with not so complete life. A bit different from UK. Simple but i did the thing I should do. Not saying that i did not do it in here. The reality is that in here you have more responsibility to others that need your attention and entertain. It is hard i can say.

Tomorrow morning i actually want to 'cilok' from here.. Want to go to my world..hehe...but is hard to say to my ... i want to go there.. they kept told me to go to shopping mall and buy some stuff with them. Maybe i just putting some excuse.. Like i said to my students, if you have a will, then you can do it. Dont give excuses.

I currently dont know how to tell them....

Remembering that, I know only Allah is the best place to ask for the best and pray for the help..Only Allah can sustains me in this road. Only Allah that can really help me and my family and my future as well.

So lots to write. However i have to stop here. Dont want to tell you guys out there lots more since it is my tiny little secret...Only the All Mighty and me know about these.=p..

Last but not least.. Forgive me for everything and always give thanks to Allah by doing what He want us to do and leave the DONTs behind.. InsyaAllah we can try our best do it =).. Since Allah is the best thanks giver. Am i right? Please refer to 14:7..Till then take care and alwaz trust Allah ok ;)

No comments: